On page optimization
- Fill your website title with primary keyword. If you are targeting hotel deals for the New York city then the title of the website would be “Hotels deals in New York”.
- Sub pages title – Individual web page title should also be keyword related. If you installed Ndot deals script, the web page title and the urls will be created as SEO friendly one.
- Alt image – If you upload a hotel image in the New York. The ALT and Title tag would be like this “XYZ hotel in New York”.
- Meta Description – It should be unique for home page as well as individual pages. Meta description not for search engines and it is for users only. So write clear description about the products or services displayed in that page.
- Keyword density – Don’t post deals details alone. Write keyword optimized content about the product/service offered in the page.
- Create blog and update it regularly.
- Add video about the deals of the product/service. It will get you more money.
Off page optimization
- Anchor text should be the website’s primary keyword. But don’t target all the anchors to the home page and for the single keyword.
- Submit your RSS feed into the RSS directories.
- Some of the social book marking websites provide RSS link to your book marking. You may collect that feed url and submit it into the RSS directories.
- Create back link for your deals pages also.
- Post your daily deals in to your facebook and twitter page.
- Link from press release websites will boost your search engine ranking.
- Submit keyword rich articles to the leading high PR article directories.
- Participate actively in leading forums and some forums allow users to post offers in their market place. You can get visitors as well as back links.
Our search engine optimization experts do both on page and off page work for your deals websites. We will do it from as low as $300/month.